1.7

BEWARE: This place will Rip You Off.

I purchased a "Platinum" membership which was to allow me unlimited car washes in a month, instead of paying $14.99 per car wash.

Sounds like a great deal - However, when their system has an error (which is often) you're forced to pay again the $14.99 a single car wash price even if they know you have a membership.

I've been dealing with the Costa Mesa location and also the Sales Director of the company who refuses to make things right.

Stay away from this place.

This person wrote the review because of poor customer service of fast5xpress platinum wash package from Fast5xpress and attached a photo. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Fast5xpress to issue a full refund.

The most disappointing in user's experience was credit card fraud, treat poorly because i am disabled and lisa miles is rude and disrespectufl. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Fast5xpress for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Fast5xpress?

Comments

I can't believe what I'm reading.My husband works Fast 5 Xpress Car wash.

There's a Sales Director named Lisa Miles.

She instituted this illicit billing to increase profits that's why she's the "Sales Director" - it's not the employees fault.We use to be an honest company until Lisa Miles became Sales Director.