Fast5xpress - Fast 5 Xpress Car Wash Costa Mesa Credit Card Fraud Ripoff
BEWARE: This place will Rip You Off.
I purchased a "Platinum" membership which was to allow me unlimited car washes in a month, instead of paying $14.99 per car wash.
Sounds like a great deal - However, when their system has an error (which is often) you're forced to pay again the $14.99 a single car wash price even if they know you have a membership.
I've been dealing with the Costa Mesa location and also the Sales Director of the company who refuses to make things right.
Stay away from this place.
More Review Details
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
What I liked
What I disliked
- Credit card fraud
- Treat poorly because i am disabled
- Lisa miles is rude and disrespectufl
- Reason of review:
- Poor customer service
- Preferred solution:
- Full refund
- Product or service
- Fast5Xpress Platinum Wash Package
- Review category
- Service Centers and Repairs
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "Dropped a 95 Honda Accord of at around noon on 5/11/2012. Wanted the car checked for possible catalytic converter replacement. Asked for a call when diagnosis was done...."
- "I took a flat tire for repair to the Big O Tire franchise in Sedona, Arizona on Oct. 15, 2014. I was instructed to park my F-250 Ford truck at..."
- "I have a 2009 Hyundai Sonata with a factory paint job that is defective primarily the hood. The prep to make the paint stick to the hood was not properly..."
- "BoostMyCampaign claims to have helped campaigns earn for over 7 000 000, however: – Their domain was only registered in October 2015 – Pictures on their website, aka the “team” are all..."
- "Last year we got tickets to see Kingsmen prior to property damage to our car . We spent hundreds dollars over the years at that theater and were loyal..."
- "I ordered the Sweetheart bouquet, which was supposed to be 10 stems of red roses filled with other green plants. See picture. The courier delivered an arrangement of red roses..."
- "I love I love kickboxing hence the name :) it's like burning massive calories at a party, cause the music is pumping and you just have fun whilst working out...."
- "RUN RUN RUN 2 weeks turned to 6. and still not done they ordered the wrong tub and order the same $33 ceiling fan (a request was made to upgrade from the..."
- "I have had a terrible experience with light in the box! I paid (Oct. 12) for item with express expedited shipping (3-4 business days) (1-3 days for processing). I have..."